DAS STUDIO: Pre-Renovation Photos
We're thrilled to finally have all the papers signed for our Graz music studio. The space includes a kitchen, entry hallway, and two studios. Studio A will be used for small concerts, workshops, a bit of teaching, group classes and lounging. Studio B will be used for tech/audio/design/computer work and Musikal Husky team meetings!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE SPACE:
- Big, bright natural lighting
- Windows in every room
- Large kitchen area
- LOCATION!!! (nestled in between Schumanngasse and Beethovenstrasse, 1 block from the music conservatory - Kunst Uni)
- Studio A floors - bright, beautiful wood beams
- Open Layout, circular feel
- White Marble in bathroom spaces
- Huge amount of work space (a welcome change from the South Pasadena bungalow)
- Views from every room of orange tiled roofs and green vines :)
There is absolutely love so much about the new space. However, we know that with some simple modifications, it could be even nicer. So we're currently underway with a renovation that will focus on the kitchen, hallway, and studio B.
I truly believe that working and living in a beautiful, minimalist space leads to greater functioning on all levels. Less clutter = space to focus on what you really need to be doing; minimal design = less distractions; openness = opportunity to grow, to be, to expand.
We'll keep you posted on the renovations, though I'm sure it will "look worse before it looks better" for the next 3 weeks! For now, hope you enjoy the 'before' pictures of this magical space!